Yay! I am back!


Ok so I have been gone from my blog for a while! Actually for months! I really neglected it but life has been busy!

Work has been taking a big part of my time and life… the project I've been working on is just taking some of the best energy and effort out of me! Crazy schedules… from 7 am to who knows… to 5ish… to 6ish… no lunch breaks… not loo breaks… you get the idea!

Also, I finally got my “goods” from Asheville and I am starting to get my flat in a livable way… I still need more furniture but I am getting there…

Friends also get part of my time… ah they are really the best… very fortunate that I’ve found my “gang” here… we enjoy life as much as we can… a good meal and glass of wine!

Also, I’ve done some mtn bike riding but it is difficult to do it as often as I used to due to work and the schedule… In addition, my precious bike decided to give me some technical problems (too long to explain) so my bike friend Jim took my bike this weekend to tune it up, clean it, give it a good maintenance so it will be ready for hopefully a ride Wednesday (depeding on work schedule and weather). We are also going to try to make Sunday mornings our ritual day for mtn biking… that’s at least one day at week! I will try to add more as the weather continues to get better.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.