California!?


Ok once again I am back here posting... I really became a lazy person to a point that I didn't want to "share" my wonderful experiences with the rest of the world... at the end, does any one really reads my blog? is this just a way to satisfy myself by just writing my frustrations and good moments? I guess....
Anyways... here I am... Let's revisit my life in the last Hmmm 10 years or so:
- From Costa Rica to Florida (Space Coast)
- From Florida to North Carolina (Ashville) where for the first time my heart was broken (awww)
- From North Carolina to PA (Harrisburg) where I made great friends, my best friend... the lovely Frenchie = Sandrine (love you baby!) and then I found (actually she found me) the person that completes me, as cheesy as it might sound Claire took me from being someone with a broken heart to someone with a singing heart...
- And now from PA to California (Ventura-Carpinteria) in a new adventure.
Nop, I am not in the military... but at times it feels like... my company just moves me around because I can get things done! Period.
This was the hardest move of all, believe it or not. I had to leave my friends and best friend, and I had to leave Claire behind... it was hard... luckly for the both of us we decided to give it a try and for her to move all the way to CA to be with me... so far so good especially that I've never lived under the same roof with a girlfriend.
I am still getting used to everything. I new position. New people. New weather (well this one is easy to adjust). And new things to do... Now I've become a passionate "roadie" and try to bike every weekend... I used to bike after work but now with the time change is hard.
Soooo this is where I am. Making my life in so many ways once again, but I am happy... I couldn't ask for more... I have a wonderful partner (yes to me she is that), an amazing pet (my kitty, Faust), I still have my friend Sandrine... and work is going well... oh and I found the new passion of road biking =)

More to come...
Until then, keep on biking!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.