It is lunch time and time to give the latest updates in Yoshi’s life… Life is being good, I can’t complaint… I mean I could complaint just for the fact of complaining but that would be based on nothing and a waste of time, right? I am feeling really good about life in general… there are things that concern me at times and make me a little uneasy, but that’s part of this roller coaster called life. Ah, I just got a call that has made my day from “can’t complaint” to superb!


And with the good mood/happy camper thought, I am very excited about March Madness… Me, being the sport junky I am, goes thru the painful routine of filling up the famous “brackets” just to come to the conclusion that doesn’t matter how many hours I can take studying each team, watching them play, getting the insiders scoop, it is always just the same MADNESS… nevertheless, I must say that I’ve been good in prior years and being able to pick the team the won it all… well except on the ladies side because the VOLS screwed everything up last year LOL (thanks Pat Summit… but I still like you… so you better redeem this year!).


Would it be lovely to have a final between Kansas and Florida? Can that be possible… sadly no… LOL, Florida and Kansas will meet on the semi-finals thanks to the screwy NCAA bracket system… So who do you think would be on the final four? Ahhh well, if Christmas comes early for me this would be my wish:
- Florida vs. Kansas: me being a Gator fan (yes! Go Gator Nation) would like to strongly believe/wish that that Gators beat the crap out of Kansas, especially after loosing to them this season (I believe I am correct on this statement and because no one really reads my blog, I am sure I won’t have any objections LOL). My heart goes with the Gators but Kansas is playing some good basketball… so the rational side says Kansas… ahh grrr… ok I’ll go Gators all the way baby!!!
- This one I am not sure there are possible combinations: G’town vs. Texas A&M or Memphis, or Texas vs. Texas A&M or Memphis. And where is Ohio State? Buckeyes don’t have my love… and they are going to be out on the Sweet 16 or final 8… I am sure! LOL


And who will win it all?? Ahhh well Gator or Kansas, but because I am staying true to my heart (something is hard to do for me because I am very rational) I’ll go with the Gators!


And the ladies? Ah gosh I am not sure… I filled my bracket and I am sure it will get screwed up the first day of games LOL… I am not doing too much thinking/analysis for this one so here: Tennessee vs. Whomever but Duke! LOL LOL, that is not much to ask for right? Can the Lady Vols please me this year? Pretty please? LOL LOL


This is scary even to a non-sport junky but did you notice that my winners are Florida and Tennessee???!!! That is freaky!!! LOL that shows how much of a “love and peace” person I am (although I am not a tree hugger/lover). Talking about that… I can’t wait to go to Knoxville and watch the Gators beat the Vols badly on football… but that will be another story…

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.