Aha... It is Madness!




I am back... this time to share with you my brackets results thus far - click on the images- (I am competing against other maniac bracketdologist around the nation on my beloved ESPN Insider LOL)...

I am not doing so badly on the boys' side but WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE GIRLS??? I knew it... that's why I really can't spend a lot of time and picking up my brain with the women's bracket because it is very unpredictable... just like women are (ouch that was a very sexist comment Yoshi!).

It was a very scary night Thursday night… Although I rule for the underdogs and would have love to see the Vols beat the Buckeyes (did I mention Buckeyes don’t have my love? I can’t stand them since they beat Miami on the Fiesta Bowl some years ago – yes I am talking about college football LOL) that would have screwed my bracket way too much, so sorry Tennessee but I am glad you lost! Plus being a Gator fan won’t do it with you on the guys’ side… So as you can see my final four can still be possible…

The girls? Who? Bah! Yes I am bitter about them!!!! Although my final four can still be possible I won’t hold my breath! I think I would have a better chance to meet Madonna backstage then correctly pick the final four on the girls’ side… and Ahhhh Ladies Vols you better make it this year grrrhhhh Mmm…

Gosh my stomach already hurts and we still have several games to go Ayyy yaaaa yayyyyy, but I can’t help it!!! Please, please college basketball Gods let tonight be a good night for Yoshi and my teams, yes? The ladies? Ahhh bah… LOL ok ok yes also let my final four on the ladies’ side be… this is going to be a crazy weekend… ayyyyy

Is it college football season yet? How about the NBA playoff (although I said I was going to be good I can't help it but to say that I am very dissapointed about the Magic... ok ok let it out THE MAGIC SUCKS but I am still a fan... ok? and because I am a true Magic fan I am allowed to say that they suck LOL)? NFL???? Yeeeeeaaaaayieeeeee =0)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.