Poor's Man Split Soup

I must start this blog by saying YAY to the GATORS!!!!! Yeap my team won the BCS National Chompionship… sure there will always be controversy about who is #1 in college football, but you know what? I don’t give a shit! The Gators won and end of the story… You don’t like it? Well too bad for you… go and cry on someone else shoulder =)

Now with the split soup story…

Today I felt like having a delicious lunch at my company’s cafeteria… I just wanted a little salad and a cup of soup as my tummy has been acting up. My soup options: looking like vomit chicken and rice… and looking like really bad vomit pea split soup…

Well my girlfriend likes split soup and I really haven’t had much of it so I gave it a chance (like the song says “All we can sayyyyy is give peas a chance” LOL)… I thought split soup had ham but this one had little pieces of hot dog LOL… I tried as much as possible to skip those little pieces of yiacky stuff but ended up with one… of course, I didn’t eat it…

Overall, the soup was ok… better than it looked… I am not sure why a cafeteria would make that kind of soup, really… it looks so bad that takes away any desire for people to buy it… the pot was almost full and I even got weird looks by other employees when they saw me buying it…

So that’s my story today… wow…

More to come… I’m going for happy hour with my friends with a wonderful temperature of 33 degrees… HHmmmm a little cold for this Southern gal!

Till then keep on staying warm =)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.