GOT GATOR?


What can I say... for once my heart was in the right place... that gives me a lot to think about... although that would be a little ironic!

The Gator Boys did it again... I feel like a proud mom... I saw those kids when they came into the program... I saw them develop and grow... I saw them cried when they didn't make it and saw them cried the first time they became champs... and now I saw them once again in joy!

Not much to add... This championship means a lot! The closing of an old chapter and the opening of new ones in my life... Yes I am a little philosophical but unless you are a Gator fan you won't understand...

Thanks Noah, Lee, Green, Corey, H, Billy The Kid, and the rest of the Gator Nation for this memorable championship! Now it is time to celebrate GO GATORS!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.