X-Mas is here...

Can you believe it?? And pretty soon the year is going to be over and then a new year will start... amazing how fast time goes by!

Last week I did more mtn biking: Thursday night at BC with Dave and Mike from SORBA... it was freezing!!! Around high 10s - low 20s.... Then Saturday at DuPont with Jenn and the gang; once again I locked my keys in the car... and you know how the story goes... get a locksmith... etc.

The other days I went to the gym and did my usual weights routines and cardio, trying to get back in shape. I am not sure what has happened to me but somehow I've been gaining weight... yes I am not exercising as much as I used to but.... I am still gaining weight but I can't really see it. Some people tell me that it is muscle but I am not sure... all I hope is to get back in shape.

What else? Well it is getting closer and closer to the day I am leaving Asheville to Harrisburg... I can't believe it... I should be at Harrisburg on Jan 6 so that leaves me less than a month here in Asheville.... I have so many mixed feelings, but I know this is the right thing to do for my career. It only took me one year to "move up" and if I don't do it then I might not have the same opportunity coming my way again...

Well, I am going mtn biking tomorrow and probably this weekend... I'm going to enjoy my last mtn biking trips in Asheville...

Wow...

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.