Day Two

Sore, sore, sore from Monday… it is amazing how bad your body can hurt after getting back to the gym…

Nov 4 2008:
- Elections day: first time in my life I was able to vote! Yay! But totally disappointed with the outcome…
- Run: 20 min almost 2 miles
- Workout: shoulders 45 min

Nov 5 2008:
- Off although I have lots of laundry to do and that is a workout itself. 60 steps! Up and down with a basket full of clothes. Three trips down and three up: 60 steps x 6 = 360 steps!!! With couple lbs of clothes! Yeah I end up with my breathless… but heck a good way to keep my gluteus in shape LOL

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.