New Chapter

So here I am, back to do some major blogging =)

I got side tracked for a while… didn’t do much (or I can say almost none) mtn biking this year. I didn’t get in a real work-out routing. And I just stop training…

Now is the time to get back… enough excuses… I want to get back to the things I enjoy, mtn biking will have to wait until the winter passes by, but working out and running are back. Yesterday, Monday Nov 3 2008 I started a new chapter in my life where I will keep on training to my goal of running my first half marathon on May 3 (Frederick Half Marathon) followed by the Baltimore one (October 2009) so I can complete the “Double Dare,” run some 5K’s every month (if they are around here), and mtn bike.

I will blog my progress at training and any competitions I might be part of…

November 04 2008:
- Run: 15 min 1 ½ mile. Yes this is pitiful but I just came out from a week with a horrible flu…
- Workout: 45 min chest and back. Good pain…

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.