Just like I said... it is time to "hang up" the sneakers and re-focus my attention to my second favorite subject... the Indy Colts.

Yes, I am a Colts fan and I believe Payton Manning is the greatest QB EVER!!! He rocks my world and I truly wouldn't mind having his baby LOL... but that's another topic...

The Tragic-Magic lost last night at home... but it was just a horrendous lost! Tomorrow we are playing, but I don't feel the game is even worth of watching... Thus, I will be having a beer and Doritos while I am watching the NFL Draft.

I am one of "those" who actually gets excited about the draft! I love watching what player goes to what team, plus (of course) I like to see how my mocking draft compares to the real picks. And then years later I would be telling someone "oh I remember when the Steelers drafted Big Ben, I always liked him because he is from MAC when UCF was on the MAC, in fact, I even saw him playing against UCF in Orlando... I always like him", of course, many people don't even know what MAC stands for or what the deal is but that doesn't stop me to talk about my Big Ben story LOL... or my other good one that I would tell people about "Daunte! Daunte is my boy... a fellow Knight! Yes I bet you didn't know Daunte Culppeper went to UCF... I saw when the Vikings drafted him... but now he is back home with the Fins wearing his Knight jersey number..." LOL LOL I can give you stories like that all the time...

I am not sure who we'll draft (Colts), but I am sure it will work out well just like our last year's pick... Addai... and like previous years.... in fact, I think we could even draft G-W Bush (aka Bubba Bush) and still have a terrific year LOL...

GOOOOOO COLTS!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.