So… I tried to stay away from my favorite subject in life on this blog after dedicating myspace site to it, but heck I can’t help it… especially now… my beloved Orlando Magic made it to the playoff after 4 freaking season of suffering (yes, suffering! You would understand if you were a Magic Fan as I am!)… We are#8 seated and; therefore, we will encounter our dream killer = Deeetroiiiiit Basketball…. Grrrr I get all ticked off when I hear that chant… I remember being at the Amway Arena (back then was called the TD Waterhouse Center) hearing all those Pistons fans screaming Deeetroiiiiit Basketball and overshadowing me screaming “LET’S GO MAGIC!!!!”

How come they are dream killers? Let me take you back to 4 seasons ago when the Magic made the playoff… same situation… #8 seated vs. #1… In an amazing circumstance T-Mac (back then a Magic man wearing #1 jersey – yes now our puppy Ariza is wearing that number, thank goodness…) carried the Magic to a victory at the Palace (the home of the Pistons), then, the Pistons came to Orlando (I was there… I was at the Arena both times!!!) and we beat Detroit twice… the series was 3-1 in favor of the Magic… we needed just one more game to win…. And then fatality happened: T-Mac opened his mouth saying how nice it felt to make it to the second round of the playoff…

Ahh… I am a BIG jinx believer… for real… and right then I knew it… it didn’t matter how much knock on wood I did… it didn’t matter how many Santa Maria prayers I would do… I even tried to get Holly Water… nothing… it was over… Detroit turned the series around and then won 3-4… I mean could you believe that??????? Up to this day I can still feel the pain… ahh…

Anyways, enough! It is time to celebrate Magic fans… the curses are starting to go away… very soon we’ll get over the curse of T-Mac’s Big Mouth, and soon enough we will break the most important one: the curse of the Shaquino…

The Playoff are here and it is time to cheer, let the Magic dancers do their routines…

Perhaps we might see them drunk too…

Just like D-Howard will do on Detroit…

In times like this is when I miss the Magic Kingdom…

Let’s celebrate… it took 4 years…. 4 freaking years!!! I am wearing my Magic Fan 77 jersey today… and I will celebrate these playoffs big time even if we just get wiped out by Detroit… it doesn’t matter (well I will still scream and suffer anyways)…

LET’S GO MAGIC! I BELIEVE IN YOU! LET’S GO D-HOWARD, J-NELSON, T-ARIZA, G-HILL, H-TURK, CARLITOS ARROYO, DARKO, JJ, BO, BATTIE, DOOLING, AND EVERY BLUE-BLACK & GRAY MAGIC ARMY OUT THERE, LET’S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR OUR HOME… THE ORLANDO MAGIC!!!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.