BIG Trouble!

So I've been gone... and I must say I've been gone for mostly everything not only my blog but all my sport activities. I haven't mountain biked in weeks and I haven't done any running either. The only thing I can say is that I've been going to the gym and working out, but I haven't even use the treadmills!! I am a total mess!!!

I can feel it in my body and I can see it too... I've gained a lot of weight (about 10 lbs!) and I feel lethargic and very heavy. Of course, I should know better... I've been eating the same way I used to before but doing zero cardio... what should I expect?? Right???!!! In fact, people at work are telling me “you’ve gained some weight” Ayayayayay but they say it is good to see that because before, according to them, I was so thin that I really looked sick (which it used to piss me off their comments of “are you ok? You really look sick, you’ve lost a lot a weight).

The worse part is that this Saturday I have my 7 miles trail running race: Run At The Rock at Burlington NC. Holy shit! LOL LOL I am really considering dropping out, but then that would give me another justification to just keep my sedentary life. The good thing is that there are 700 runners so I won't feel like I'll be the only one in the last place LOL, hopefully...

Oh boy... I really need to start training again... I miss mtn biking... Darn daylight savings too! I can't do much because by the time I get off work is dark. Sure I have my very expensive light that I've only used twice LOL but I need to find people that would ride in the dark (not a wise decision to go alone, yes). The other option is to get up early in the mornings and go biking before work... which it is really feasible and I can make an effort to do it although I am NOT a morning person.

And to top things starting next year I've been doing a lot of traveling so I won't be all the time in Asheville... Mmmm oh well....

Enough excuses, I just need to move my ass and start with the training again... starting from zero.

Let's see how things go this Saturday, yay!

Till then, move your ass and keep on training!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Just went on (my first) awesome night ride this week @ Bent Creek. Loved it and want to go again so no excuses there lady!
    Good luck in Burlington. Hussle back here and ride with us on Sunday.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.