Take me out Mnt. Biking...


Yesterday afternoon after updating my blog I started to think, "It is such a beautiful afternoon and here I am stuck on 4 walls where I have no view of anything and not sure what's going on outside... Mmmm it is time for me to go," so I packed my suitcase and left work at 4:30 p.m. even though I have TONS of work to do (now corporate wants about 3 different versions on the budget).

I got home, changed my clothes, got my "stuff" ready, checked my bike, and hit the road... to Fletcher Creek.

You might think I know this place by the way I talk about it, but I had NO idea where it was or what I was getting into LOL and taking into consideration that I am "directional challenged" even worse... but somehow I managed to get to the place.

It is gorgeous! The nature, the river, the trees... made me feel so little... so vulnerable... so in touch with me, my feelings, soul, and emotions... it was a weird feeling... but in a good way! And even though it was a tough ride (Fletcher Creek Trail was hell!!! I only did half of it and it took me like over an hour!) it helped me clear my mind, think and feel more objective about issues and people in my life, work, my present, and my future...

I am such a fortunate/blessed person... in a great scale of things... I don't know what's going to happen with my bro, but I am so blessed I had the opportunity to know him and be part of his life.

I don't know the answer to a lot of things... I don't control everything... but I don't need to... and I don't want to... I just want to keep on living life and see what curve ball life throws at me! I am ready!

And fot Fletcher Creek... I am not done with you... perhaps today, tomorrow, or next week I will finish you!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.