All Done!

That's it folks... budget 2008 done! We closed the process today and all sytems have been locked! I really put a lot of hours, sweat, lack of sleep, and even tears in to this process... I am very proud! This is the first budget I've done all on my own... zero help or supervision! And this is the first major budget I've done for a multinational-billion revenue corporation. I grew up a lot! I've learned so much... I feel older and wiser on the corporate finance world... everything is brighter and greater for me and my career!

Now it is time to celebrate such a big accomplishment in my "young" corporate life! I'll go this afternoon for a ride and/or gym. Perhaps conquer Fletcher Creek? Or tomorrow... all I know it is that I must finish that ride... I thought I was doing it wrong (because it seems to never end) but after looking at a map it seems I am going the right way... it just takes so long! I'll do it... I will finish Fletcher Creek this weekend!

Later tonight is trivia night... ah... I am not good at it, but I enjoy seeing people on their trivia's mood... Me? I just answer a question once in a while, but at least it gives me a good excuse to share good laughs and time with friends, drink a cold beer, and enjoy wonderful Asheville.

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.