Last night I had chicken wings in my mind… I am not a big wings eater or lover but my body was asking for really unhealthy food after going for couple weeks eating very healthy.

Well I made sure I hit the gym hard and did 3.7 miles in 30 min! Then, I did a light shoulders work-out…after that, I deserved the wings and a pint of beer right? I started to drive around and I ended in a little bar and grill called “Underdog.” It looked like one of those places locals go… and when I walked in I was correct. The funniest thing is that I felt the whole bar turned around and stared at me, I believe this was a reaction to perhaps me being out of the local scene or (the biggest probability) was me wearing a University of Florida – Gators t-shirt LOL…

The wings were pretty good, garlic-hot, beer was a Stela Artois, and they gave me like a pound of curly fries that was amazing… but they were pretty good too! Overall, I will go there again, the prices were great, the service was good… big screens-TVs, the only part that I didn’t like was that it was a little too smoky for my taste… they should do the same like in FL where all places that serve food are not allowed to have smoke area inside.

So I’ve been looking for apartments to rent. I’m going to see one tonight and couple tomorrow… I hope to find a place by the end of this month-beginning of next one…

The 2008 Blue Ridge Cup is here! (http://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/blueridgecup/BRC_Home.php) I am so excited! Another good excuse to get my butt out of the sofa and hit the gym-train hard! I am determinate to do a race every month… well at least the ones in VA-WVA because now it would be really hard to drive/travel all the way to NC-SC. I also want to finally run my first half marathon this year… maybe August in celebration of getting one year older (b-day).

Finally, I’ve been asking about mtn biking in PA and people just look at me like “oh poor thing”… everyone that I’ve talked to they tell me “you need to get a road bike”… I am not crazy at the idea of it, but it is looking like that might be a good probability plus other fellow mtn bikers have told me that road bike is a good cross training…

Well, going to the gym tonight again… I finally joined one and the way I see it (especially with my very crazy-busy personal life LOL – being sarcastic!-) I can go and work out almost everyday! Yay!

Till then keep on working out and eating a pound of fries! (nahh LOL).

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.