GO KNIGHTS!

OMG OMG OMG College football is here! OMG OMG!!! Another season of suffering just began LOL. Suffering? Yes, suffering as my UCF Knights take the fields to battle another season of hope for this crazy alum.

Every year is the same... I start with the OMG that converts, as the weeks go by, into a "bunch of bitches" statement LOL. Yeap, the people that really know me have heard it before... I am one of those that have cried tears of pain at the stadium when my boys lost the C-USA Championship... tears of pain in front of the TV when we went to our first bowl (Hawaii) and lost by a kick-goal... or the season when we lost every single game... Ahhhhh

And I am still the one that wears a UCF shirt and goes to the bar whenever we play on ESPN and say “those are my boys! GOOOO Knights!” or when I see one of our football players now on the NFL I jump and say “he is a Knight yeayayayeieieieieee!” Yeap that’s me the faithful! As good or bad we can be I am proud to call myself a UCF Knight.

With that said I am already feeling a little sick and nervous because the innaguration of our brand new stadium (a piece of beauty by the way) is going to be on Sept 15 and with no other than the Texas Longhorns (ESPN2 at 3:30 pm), whaaaaat???? LOL LOL (that was my reaction followed by a “holy shit!” –That’s how serious this is that I even used profanity-).

Well, it doesn’t matter… maybe we’ll do just fine… or even if we do horrible (and I’ll start saying “please bitches please! Do better for me please!” and going on my knees in a form of pray LOL) I love my school and I’ll be out there proud of my school, wearing a UCF Knights shirt, singing our fighting songs, and doing the sword routine LOL while I’ll be screaming GOOOO KNIGHTS!!!

1 comments:

  1. Daribella said...

    Oh noo college futbol season already?? Forget it...I'll talk to you next year lol. Fiebre!!!



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.