Ashevegas Here I Come...

I’m back for some blogging… I’ve become a bad blogger for I am not doing it as much as I used to or should… but perhaps it is because I don’t have much to blog? I am here in the “not so frozen north” in constant training, so I haven’t had time to do much of any sport activity especially mtn biking.

As you could imagine I missed the Disney Half-Marathon, what a shame! =( It is not that I’ve been training like crazy and felt I was prepared for it (oh nooo I was actually very much concerned that they might have kicked me out of the race because you have to do each mile in Mmm I think 11 minutes) the shame comes in the fact that I paid more than $100 to be part of it! And I didn’t even get my darn t-shirt!!! LOL Oh well… this year should be full of new races and I should be able to finally do my first half.

This week I went back to the gym and I am feeling really happy! My back was killing me because of sitting all the time at my new job/training… Also, I haven’t been keeping a “healthy” diet (it is always difficult to do so when you are traveling) and when I weighted myself at the gym I almost screamed LOL, let’s put it this way… I haven’t been this weight since about two years ago when I was working full time and going to school for my MBA and; therefore, I was not doing any exercises… I really need to loose 10 pounds. Yeah yeah people tell me “but you look fine… where is the weight going?” well I don’t know, to my behind perhads!? LOL And I really don’t care if I look fine to people… I don’t look fine to me by my standards of moi so there! LOL, I’m going to start eating salads at least for lunch =)

What else? Oh going “home” to Asheville this weekend. Yay! I’m going to meet a new friend (I am very excited about it) and we’ll go mtn biking…. Yay! You might say “but it might be too cold” so? There is never too cool weather to mtn bike LOL really… I mean this is one of those sports you can do under any weather condition… it can be hot, rainy, cold, snowing… you can keep on going so I am very excited to be back for a weekend, it should be a good/nice experience =)

That’s all I have to say for now. I’ll post more as I know after this weekend of mtn biking I’ll have more adventures to share.

Till then keep on working out (just like I need to) and keep on biking (those of you who can... lucky you! I am jealous!!!)

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.