Get Back… Get Back…

Get back to where you once belonged… “Get Back by The Beatles”

I need to get back to the life I once knew and kept me “sane”… no mtn biking here, but perhaps that’s because I haven’t been looking… I haven’t been running/trail running because perhaps I haven’t been really looking… I haven’t been working out as I should because perhaps I have been making excuses for it?

And all the consequences? I see and feel the changes in my body… and in some ways the same in my mind/attitude…

Sports = mtn biking and trail running became my church and religion… I need to get back… get back to where I once belonged… Get back… get back…

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.