LOL LOL LOL the nose job is a joke just a way to get your attention.. gotcha! LOL LOL

SO Hello my friends!!! I am back! It has been a while since my last posting. It has been sort of hectic.

At this moment I am at Harrisburg at a place I have zero knowledge of in a new position that I have zero knowledge of things LOL it is like when people talk sounds like a foreign language LOL but I know I'll do well...

Here I am stuck in a hotel... with Faust (my cat)... every night 7 pm feel like 10 pm... can't wait for the weekend to come and go into an expedition to Downtown... see the area... go to Hershey (the UN of chocolates, I mean c'mon Hershey Kisses are the UN of chocolates because you have so much variety = dark, milk, mint, almond, caramel, etc and all live under the same roof in perfect love and harmony LOL)...

I am very excited about this New Year. I know there are so many opportunities for me not only at my career but in my personal life... new and more friends to make... new people I'll meet... a new chapter in my life... how cool is that?

Plus new places to explore for hiking/biking... more races... more and more and more...

Yay!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.