Pisgah Pissed On Me LOL

Every time I hear the name "Pisgah" I think of pissing... not sure why... it is like when I hear "dejavu" I think "dejabrew" LOL LOL I know makes no sense but I am like that...

Remember the song by Hootie and the Blowfish I think the name was "Hold my Hand" when he sings "with a little bit of love and...." up to today I have no idea what he says but I sing it this way "with a little bit of love and M&Ms" LOL LOL.

Ok enough of my wondering mind... Friday, I went to BC and did about 2 hrs and a half of biking (left work early) and when I noticed it was already 7ish by the time I got home it was late 7ish and by the time I took a shower blah blah blah it was passed 8 so I decided to stay home and just not go to the Downtown Assoc. party.... Oh big deal, I was not in the mood to socialize anyways.

Today I did almost 4 hrs at Pisgah with Dave, Valerie, and Mike from SORBA... Ouch all I can say... the hills were hard specially because of all the lose rocks and the downhills were hard too... and guess what? I got not one but TWO freaking flat tires!!! the front and back one... I was a lucky girl today. Oh yeah and more bruises and cuts thanks to those darn clips LOL...

See the latest addition to the collection of cuts and bruises... but it is ok... at least I am still alive!

Tomorrow? Some more riding... I hope! I am going out tonight (WOWOWOWOW LOL) to meet a friend of one of my "gays" LOL and then go dancing with my gays because my dearest one: Mario told me that I don't love him anymore LOL ohhh gay drama!

Note: blogger is not working for pics so that piece of beauty = beat up leg LOL must wait for some other time...

Till then keep on biking and bowing to the Queen = Pisgah

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.