The Pisgah Wound

See picture from my battle with Pisgah. I know it doesn’t look that bad, but actually from all the cuts I’ve got thus far these ones are the ones that are hurting the most. I think it has to do with where they are located… every time I walk I feel like the wounds are opening up. Also, they are a little deeper than what they look… I’ve been cleaning them up so no infection… I think I’ll be ok.
OMG could you believe that my first race is this Saturday? And I haven’t done any training on the dark! I just hope I make it alive!

My friend Jenn said that it looks like it is going to rain all this week… darn… I hope not and even if that’s the case I need to do some training!

Also, my other fellow mtn biker junky, Allan, left me a comment asking how my Swan training is coming… uyy… I don’t know LOL at least now I have the 780 map so I can bike around and hopefully not get lost, but I don’t know… I think I am going to die at the Swank. Dave from PAS told me that he’ll do the Fishery Hatch (is that the right name? LOL) ride with me on 11/3 but I doubt it… that’s the same weekend PAS is working at DuPont.

Oh and my Saturday night out adventure? Bah… that’s all I have to say… thanks in part to that I had to take a rest Sunday… Oh lazy day with Herr Faust Picasso (see picture).

2 comments:

  1. allan said...

    Fish hatchery. ;-)

    Good luck with the race this weekend.

  2. Unknown said...

    Good Luck this weekend!!!



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.