Happy Hump Day!

Tonight is the finale of Top Chef... oh wow what a great day LOL... I know what a geek, right? But I can’t help it, I’ve become a Top Chef fan and they have inspired me to start cooking more at home. In addition, I have become a big fan of the final 3:

- Casey: oh man I wouldn’t mind to date her if she would ask me to go out with her I would say yes in a nanosecond… she is so darn cute, has an amazing smile, and she can cook really good food!
- Dale: oh my gay boy… he is so sweet and gay LOL LOL how can’t you like him? I think he would make a perfect gay friend plus I like the fact that he always takes his chances!
- Hung: oh the heartless LOL everything has a way to be in science… he produces beautiful dishes but at times I wonder where’s his heart?

I think Hung might win because he just makes perfect dishes, but he is arrogant and the lack of heart is a big deal. Dale is just a sweetheart and he cooks great food but sometimes he goes way too wacko. Casey, to me, is the most in the middle… she makes great meals, her dishes are nice, and she has a heart… but she seems to get down under pressure. So who would win? Not sure… my heart goes with Casey, my head with Hung, and my guts with Dale LOL.

All this Top Chef makes me a times want to just leave my corporate finance job, pack my stuff, and just move somewhere else and become a chef LOL move to NYC and struggle as a “not too young wanna be chef” or go to Portland-Seattle… ah… maybe someday!

So Hump Day... “my humps my humps my lovely lady lumps in the back and in the front” LOL…

Tonight I am going to the gym instead of biking… I was meeting Mr. Triathlon Man (Brian) but he is going to ride too late and I don’t have lights, which reminds me that I really need to get some lights (writing it down on my list of “freaking things I need”).

It looks like my week is now full thanks to my mtn bike addiction:
- Wednesday: meeting Mr. UniMan (Jeff) for a quick ride at Bent Creek.
- Thursday: meeting PAS at Turkey Pen for a 1.5-2 hrs ride.
- Friday: meeting a new friend, Jenn, at BC for a ride.
- Saturday: meeting Mr. UniMan for the Hardtimes Challenge that he told me about… that should be fun!
- Sunday: meeting the AWCC for a ride in the afternoon. I am very excited to meet more ladies mtn bikers and Becca, one of the leaders.

In another note I was thinking... that almost everyone I’ve been meeting, becoming friends with, going out with, and/or mtn biking with have a broken heart or have had their hearts recently broken. How amazing! I think we can make a group called The Broken Hearts Club. Their boyfriends broke up with them, their dating scene is not going well, their partners left, they just ended 7-8 years relations, their girlfriends cheated on them… etc. Oh Lord all that makes me even more un-wanting to put myself out there, beside I am still recovering and I need my time. At the same time, I can’t stay hanged out forever in a relation that didn’t work (perhaps for the best of both) and maybe let the right person go by…

I should write or make a book about this…

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    when i was in 3, i got severe accident my nose got punchered it got tilted little bit to the left i lose my confidence, i was guided to take Rhinoplasty Non-Surgical treatment wow really amazing it got cured in a weak



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.