Goooo Cougars!

It is official... I've been Cougarnized… I am officially a self-proclaimed Asheville Girls Soccer – Cougars - fan! They are feisty little girls I must say… they play great and they give their all… I am so proud of them!

I watched them last week when they won over North Buncombe (4-1) to win the MAC and now they are on the NCHSAA playoffs…

Yesterday, in their first playoff game, they MURDERED (for real! The other team never had a chance!!!) Fred T. Foard 6 – 0, I mean a whooping 6 – 0!!!!!!!!!!! Our goalie only saw one nanosecond of action… LOL for real!

Now I can understand why parents get all crazy about their kids playing... I mean I was jumping up and down screaming "goooooooooooooalllllllllllll" and ready to take off my shirt and do the "airplane" celebration everytime our Cougars scored LOL...

Next game is this Saturday at 7 pm… and although I already had plans to meet some friends at La Paz… I will go and have a “quick” Margarita and then go to support my girls…

Way to go Coach Matt, your girls are AWESOME!!! (BTW, great picture!!!), I’ll be there Saturday… this time it is Argentime… I’ll be wearing my Argentina soccer jersey (you see… the first game I saw them play I was wearing Brazil’s jersey, yesterday the USA jersey, Saturday is Argentina’s… then if we keep on winning I might have to buy new jerseys to continue the tradition… you know once you start something don’t break the spell!!) and we’ll continue moving on the playoff.

How exciting!!!

Upcoming news: it is official people… I’ll be starting my training for a half-marathon (aka halfie) on 5/14/07… the first one will be in Sept… I am still debating which one, but I will publish my schedule of “possible halfies” soon… First, I need to get some running shoes this Saturday :) yeaaayiieee! Stay post!

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.