Some pictures of the marvelous cat-dog Herr Faust Picasso, doing what he does the best strike the pose!

TGIF that’s all I can say… it has been a tough week with the budget saga at work… it is getting down to the clicking time of giving some numbers to my boss and I still don’t have all the elements of the “puzzle”, perhaps I am thinking in a “stratedigy” of giving him some Bushisms such as:

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." --George W. Bush, Reuters, May 5, 2000

"This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006. These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results for the fiscal year that ended February the 30th." --George W. Bush, on the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

Probably that won’t work, but I can try! At least I might make him laugh and be more compassionated with me LOL…

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.