What a way to start my weekend and this Saturday. I woke up and headed to Bent Creek for some mnt biking. I was supposed to meet with Tara and other people from PAS but I am not sure what happened and I never found them...

However, that didn't stop me to adventure into the mnts and just do some riding... I rode and rode... after and hour of riding around I met some folks: Lee and Steve. They were catching their breath and we started to talk... so we ended up riding together on the trails.

It was so much fun... we rode together for an hour and a half, they were really nice... I was amazed on well both of them did taking into consideration that they were in their late 50's! I hope I am like them when I am that age.

So what loops did I do? I have no idea... Explore, Sidehill, and other ones that I am not even sure... How many miles? Gosh I really don't know... I think a lot! My legs were burning at the end... I am sure 15 miles or so...

My new found friends (Lee and Steve) are going kayaking tomorrow and they invited me to go with them... I am sure I'll do that in the near future, maybe next weekend but tomorrow is church day... Also, we agreed to go mnt couple times during the week and I can meet them every Saturday... they are always at BC at 10:15 am every Saturday.

Moreover, Lee is very excited when I told her I am from Costa Rica. She is going there on January so she really wants to get together and talk more... I am so blessed for meeting such a nice people!

After mnt biking, I went to the gym and did a quick work out: chess, back, and some abs... just one hour... but it felt great!

I am debating if I should go mnt biking tomorrow after church... maybe I should just take care of things in the house, then go to the gym, and mnt bike on Monday.

Great Saturday! Yeayieee

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.