I am here at home “working” on some reports and have the TV on in one of my favorite channels: Ovation TV and they are showing a documentary about ABBA… Ahhh ABBA isn’t that such a classical group? It is like talking about Mozart of something like that LOL.

Who doesn’t like ABBA? I think I grew up listening to it even though it was almost passed my time and maybe I was still a little kid (4-5 years old?) when they split up… “You are the dancing queen young and sweet only seventeen…” LOL oh that’s like a anthem for all us queers LOL.

All this ABBA thing made me think about love. Love is such a wonderful and messed up thing! Look at all those wonderful groups/bands that split up because of love issues… ABBA, Fleetwood Mac, even Culture Club! (C’mon they were great! Sing with me “do you really want to hurt me? You do really want to make me cryyyy” another queer anthem). You can add as many bands as you want!

Those bands were fantastic at singing about the suffering of love/relations/cheaters/break ups and attacks on each other’s thru their songs… I mean one of the best albums of all times is Rumors by Fleetwood Mac and the whole album is an attack on each other’s infidelities and pissiness (if that is a word) at their relations LOL.

So that’s the thought of the night… Ahh love like U2 says “with or without you with or without you I can’t live with or without youuuu”…

Let’s better sing this song by Harry Nilsson when you are in that uncomfortable line of the “it is over” deal… here it goes for all of you that have had your heart broken by someone:

You’re breakin’ my heart
You’re tearing it apart so f@ck you

All I want to do is have a good time now I’m blue
You won’t boogaloo,
Run down to Tramps, have a dance or two, ooohhh
You’re breakin’ my heart,
You’re tearing it apart but f@ck you

You’re breakin’ my heart
You’re tearing it apart, boo-hoo

You stepped on my ass
You’re breakin’ my glasses too
You won’t drive my car, might be a star
I’ve had enough of you
I’m goin’ insane
There’s no one to blame so f@ck you

You can’t have your way
There’s nothing left to say
There’s nothing left to do, ooooohhh
You’re breakin’ my heart
You’re tearing it apart so f@ck you

You gotta have your way
There’s nothing left to say
There’s nothing left to do, ooooowww
You’re breakin’ my heart
You’re tearing it apart so f@ck you

1 comments:

  1. chumly said...

    Yep that says it all.



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.