No Seven Elevens???

Today I signed the contract for the new place I'll be renting... it is an "ok" place... you know me I don't need much... I barely have furniture... and for one person and a cat it is big enough. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath... the place is sort of old (I would think from the 70-80's?) so the kitchen is not the most spectacular one and the place overall looks fine (no wowowowowwww but just fine)... but the part I got really excited about LOL is that it has a lot of closet space and a big utilities room where I can put the W&D, my bikes and the rest of the sporting "junk" I have... Now in days it is so hard to find a place with extra storage.

The location is good for me... right on the intersection of Hendersonville Rd and Sweeten Creek Rd, putting me at about 2 minutes or less from the gym and about 15-17 min to work... and if I could ask to move to our other plant than it would be about 5 min or less to work. I like south Asheville... it is not as fancy as other areas but it is 20 min or less from downtown and far enough to get away from the craziness. Also, it is closer to the mtn biking places.

And where am I going with all this? LOL I got a little side tracked (as usual)... anyways... when I was coming back from the real estate place I got a crave for a diet Pepsi, so I stopped at a Taco Bell (yes you read it right LOL) and got me a Pepsi. I couldn't understand the "guy" too well when I was placing my order and somehow I ended up with the biggest cup of Pepsi they had LOL. Oh my Gosh! I can't even put my hand around it!

That brought memories of the days at school... I took a lot of night classes when I was going for my undergraduate and master degrees and the part I remember the most were all those people with a "gulp" or “glump” LOL cup from Seven Eleven... Many times I would spend the class thinking "how in the heck can people drink all that?"... And now that I thought about Seven Eleven’s I've come to a realization that there are not Seven Eleven's around here... How can that be possible??? LOL

Weird....

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.