All Good!

Last week was a good one! My activity schedule (beside working and continuing to get my place in a livable condition):
- Monday: about 1 hr mnt biking at the Mills River.
- Tuesday: conquered Fletcher Creek – mnt biking-
- Wednesday: 2 hrs working out – shoulders and abs- at the gym
- Thursday: mnt biking at Bent Creek
- Friday: about 1 ½ work out at the gym – biceps/triceps and abs
- Saturday: mnt biking for 2 ½ hrs at Bent Creek and then 1 hr quick work out at the gym – chest/back
- Sunday: off

Sunday I woke up and went to church. That place was packed! I didn’t pay much attention to what was going on at church because I couldn’t help it to think/ debate whether to go running on the trails or just go for some treadmill running and legs work out at the gym; my friend Steve called me to ask if I wanted to go kayaking but my mind was determined to go running or the gym so I declined the invitation…

Well, at the end I didn’t do either one. I went home, had lunch, started to watch the WNBA playoff (btw, OMG Becky Hamilton gained some weight but she still looks good/cute and she is still one of my girls ahhh Becky would you go out with me? LOL), then the Little League World Series (aren’t those little boys cute… they really make me go awww), and then I felt asleep. I think my body needed some rest after all.

WTF is going on with the pager-intercom at work? I keep on hearing pu-pu-pu-pu zrrr-zrrrr-zrrr pu-zrr-iee-puie-zrr and when someone tries to page a person it comes out like a bunch of weird noises… It is driving me crazy!

Ok where was I?

Oh… well I didn't train on Sunday but I accomplished to finish painting the coffee table… so now Faust won’t be able to play hide and seek anymore, look at the picture he is so cute when he does things like that. More great news... I finally used my espresso machine (yeap I bought one because you never know when I'll have a visit - like if I have people always visiting LOL- that wants a espresso or cappuccino LOL) and it is great... I made me a killer cappuccino that knocked the socks out of me and put me to sleep LOL (I think coffee has the opposite effect with me and makes me sleepy).
Finally it is Monday and I am back at the office… my “to-do” list is getting bigger! And my desk is getting messier and messier… This is just bad, I am not this messy! I need to just put things where they belong so I can actually find the info I need. I am a believer that the only thing you should have at your desk is whatever you are working on at the moment, the rest needs to be filed or out of the way… Mmm

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.